Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Interview with a female sex addict

I often times come around some interesting articles and interviews. I thought this is most appropriate to share.

 This one was found on the blog called "What the Wild Things Are"  Blogger Samantha Smithstein, Psy.D., is a clinical and forensic psychologist and co-founder of the Pathways Institute for Impulse Control in San Francisco.

This is the introduction:
The following is an interview with a woman who self-identified as being in recovery from a sex addiction.  She is in her 40's, professional, and married with children.  She asked to remain anonymous for the sake of her privacy; she used the pseudonym "Nora."  I asked her about her addiction and about being a woman and sex addict.  I began by asking her to describe her sexual addiction:
Please click on the link below if you want to read the entire interview.  If you life has been affected by female sex addiction, I strongly encourage you to do so:

Spotlight: Interview with a woman sex addict

I wish her much luck in recovery and thank you for the enlightening interview Samantha Smithstein.